Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Water gets an upgrade

I am not too much of a fan of plain water. I usually put some kind of flavor tablet in it so it's not so boring. However, I have tried a new thing, some of you may already drink it like this...adding a fruit/vegetable to the water.

The first time I made a "pitcher of water" was last week, and I put sliced cucumbers in it (like you get at a spa). The guys at work thought it looked tasty, so I gave them some.
Today I made a pitcher of water with strawberries in it. I like this one MUCH better. I think next time I go to the store I want to pick up some raspberries, blackberries, and mango's to slice up and try (not all at once). Just wanted to send out an idea for some tasty water so you can stay hydrated in the warm weather that's coming!

Enjoy! - apes -

No comments:

Post a Comment