Friday, April 9, 2010

Quick Potato Snack

Wow - it's been through the end of March and beginning of April since I've posted here! I guess you can tell I haven't been able to do too much cooking/baking, huh?

Even though I haven't been able to do a lot in the kitchen (due to work schedules) I have had a chance to try out "super quick microwaveable snacks". Lately my favorite has been potatoes (because that was the only MAIN ingredient I could find in my fridge).
----------

Quick and Easy Potatoes

Ingredients
- Baby Red Potatoes (or any baby potatoes you prefer)
- Butter*
- Shredded Cheese*
- Sour Cream*
- Bacon* (I use Oscar Mayer Microwaveable bacon and tear it into pieces)
*all are optional, and feel free to add more!

Directions
- Using a fork, poke holes into the potatoes (for ventilation purposes)
- Put potatoes in microwave for about a min
- Once hot, cut potatoes in 4's (or more if you prefer)
- Top with butter, Cheese, Sour Cream, Bacon, etc.
- Enjoy!!

----------

This is a SUPER easy quick dish to make if you're rushed and hungry. And it's almost all leftover stuff from your fridge anyways! I ate this as a dinner about 3 times last week, as soon as I got home for long days of working 2 J-O-Bs.
Enjoy! - apes -

No comments:

Post a Comment