Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chicken and Veggies (with Eggplant)

So I decided to try out the eggplant we got at our veggie pickup this week.

I marinated some chicken in Mrs. Dash marinade (pretty much the best stuff around!) and let Mr. George Foreman do my grilling.


While Mr. Foreman was busy doing the "man work" I got to work with my veggies and saute pan.

I threw some olive oil in the pan and went threw the fridge to gather some veggies. Bell Peppers, Onions, Onion Scapes (from last week's CSA), Basil Leaves (last week's CSA), and of course, Eggplant. I only used a little eggplant since I wasn't sure I'd like it. I let the veggies get soft and then served them with the chicken.

The eggplant didn't really taste like anything, it fit with the rest of the vegetables, so it worked out great!

Enjoy! - apes -

No comments:

Post a Comment