Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Leftovers for breakfast....WRAPPED UP!

Last night Alex came over and we had chicken tacos. WITH ALL THE FIXINGS! What's ALL the fixings? How about...

- Marinated Chicken Breast
- Cheese
- Lettuce
- Tomatoes
- Taco Sauce (the green kind)
- Cucumbers (actually, very tasty!)
- Sour Cream
- Salsa
- Soft Taco Shells
- Hard Taco Shells

Since we ate the majority of the fixings with the tacos, we didn't have a lot left over.

BUT WE DID HAVE ENOUGH FOR A BREAKFAST BURRITO (with a few things I had in my fridge).

Here's what I did...

- Dice baby red potatoes, throw on the stove
- Add onions
- Add eggs
- Add cheese

Once done, I prepared the burrito...

- Soft shell taco, heated
- Spread on salsa
- Put in egg/potato/cheese/onion mix
- Top with 2 slices of bacon (yes, I use the microwaveable kind when I'm lazy)
- Wrap and EAT IT UP!

It was easy, and a perfect way to use the leftovers. I also dipped mine in Sour Cream.

Enjoy! - apes -

No comments:

Post a Comment