Monday, March 1, 2010

Smore's Balls

With the Oreo Balls being SUCH a HUGE hit, I wanted to try out different cookies that would also turn out well. After some though, I thought about SMORE's! While they aren't cookies, they are still awesome, and eating them in a ball - SWEETNESS! So I checked online for a recipe in case I needed to do anything different with these ingredients. Nope! So here's how to do it:

-----

Smore's Balls

Ingredients:
- 1 bag of chocolate chips morsels
- 1 jar of melted marshmallows (Fluff)
- 1 pack of graham crackers (crushed up)

Directions:
- Melt the chocolate chip morsels in the microwave (30-40 sec at a time, stir then repeat)
- Slowly add the fluff to the chocolate, making sure to mix it well
- Once mixed, let cool for a few minutes
- Spray a cookie tray and sprinkle the graham crackers onto the pan (feel free to put some crumbs in the mix of chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Once mix is cooled, roll into balls and roll through the graham cracker crumbs
- Either eat at room temp or eat them cold

-----
Now when I made them, they didn't turn out as good as the Oreo balls, but they were still good. They tasted more chocolate-y than anything else, so if I make them again I might put in more marshmallow (fluff).

But hopefully you try it, and like it!

Enjoy! - apes -

No comments:

Post a Comment